What We Do
Kiwanis of BENV hosts a wide array of events, programs, activities, and service projects for our beautiful community. Check out some of our most beloved events below:
- Annual event typically held during the first weekend of December.
- Kids who participate have the opportunity to meet the one and only Santa Claus, write letters, and take part in educational crafts.
- Annual event typically held in July.
- This event focuses on making learning fun! Every child receives two free books upon entry.
- Community exhibitors provide educational and interactive activities in addition to other events.
Childcare and Early Learning
- In an effort to meet goals related to Early Childhood Education, we have adopted the Clinton County Infant Development Program and Busy Bees Daycare.
- Throughout the year, we read to children in addition to providing aid and funds during special events and programs.
Reading Under the Lights
- Kiwanis of BENV attends numerous community events, including Keystone Central School District’s Reading Under the Lights! In events like this, we get to engage with families and provide educational experiences to the children in the community.
Kiwanis Raises Readers Program
- At nearly every single Kiwanis of BENV event, we provide free books to children as an effort to support childhood literacy.