What We Do
Kiwanis of BENV hosts a wide array of events, programs, activities, and service projects for our beautiful community. Check out some of our most beloved events below:
- Annual event typically held during the first weekend of December.
- Kids who participate have the opportunity to meet the one and only Santa Claus, write letters, and take part in educational crafts.
- Annual event typically held in July.
- This event focuses on making learning fun! Every child receives two free books upon entry.
- Community exhibitors provide educational and interactive activities in addition to other events.
Childcare and Early Learning
- In an effort to meet goals related to Early Childhood Education, we have adopted the Clinton County Infant Development Program and Busy Bees Daycare.
- Throughout the year, we read to children in addition to providing aid and funds during special events and programs.
Kiwanis Raises Readers Program
- At nearly every single Kiwanis of BENV event, we provide free books to children as an effort to support childhood literacy.